Among the issuers that saw their RMBS downgraded were Impac, Banc of America Funding Trust and Banc of America Mortgage Trust, Wells Fargo Mortgage Backed Securities Trust and Chase.
What does WFMBS stand for?
WFMBS stands for Wells Fargo Mortgage Backed Securities
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Young Women from Minorities (Sweden)
- Wanneroo Flag Marshal Association (Joondalup, Western Australia, Australia)
- Wood Flooring Manufacturers Association
- World Famous Mountain Association
- World Famous Mountains Association (est. 2009; various locations)
- World Federation of Martial Artists
- World Folk Music Association
- World's Faith Missionary Association (Shenadoah, IA)
- Wyoming Farmers' Market Association
- World Filipino Martial Arts Association
- Wake Forest Medical Center (North Carolina)
- Welding Filler Material Control
- Workflow Management Coalition
- World Famous Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN)
- World Federalist Movement Canada
- Wyoming Farmers' Market Conference
- Words for My Enjoyment (blog)
- World Federation of Medical Education
- Welsh Food Microbiological Forum (UK)
- Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
13% interest in the Wells Fargo Mortgage Backed Securities 2007-2 Trust, class I-A-8 certificate and a 27.
17% interest in the Wells Fargo Asset Securities Corporation, Wells Fargo Mortgage Backed Securities 2006-AR1 Trust, Mortgage Pass Through Certificates, Series 2006-AR1, Class IIA-5 certificates.
72% interest in the Wells Fargo Mortgage Backed Securities 2005-AR2 Trust, class II-A-2.
60% interest in the Wells Fargo Mortgage Backed Securities 2006-AR6 Trust, Class VIIA-1.
The Wells Fargo Mortgage Backed Securities 2006-AR18 Trust, et al.
80% interest in the class II-A-1 from Wells Fargo Mortgage Backed Securities 2005-AR3 Trust and approximately 8.
54% interest in the class I-A-3 mortgage pass-through certificates from Wells Fargo Mortgage Backed Securities 2006-6 Trust which represents beneficial ownership interest in fixed-rate, conventional, first lien residential mortgage loans, substantially all of which have original terms to stated maturity of 30 years.