Previous positions include Relationship Manager at Wells Fargo Business Credits, Inc.
What does WFBC stand for?
WFBC stands for Wells Fargo Business Credit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFBC
We have 1 other meaning of WFBC in our Acronym Attic
- William Frank Buckley (founder and editor of National Review Magazine)
- WorkFlow Builder (Oracle)
- World Fact Book (US CIA)
- World Fellowship of Buddhists
- Wall Forming Bodies of Type I
- Wall Forming Bodies of type II
- Weighted Fair Buffer Allocation
- Welsh Farriers and Blacksmiths Association (UK)
- West Fenway Business Association
- World Famous Brand Association (Dover, DE)
- Whitnall Falcon Booster Club (Greenfield, WI)
- Wichita Falls Board of Commerce (Texas)
- Winning Faith Bible Church (London, England, UK)
- Wisconsin Fellowship of Baptist Churches
- Work for Benefits Component
- Workforce Boulder County
- Wavelet and Filter Bank Design
- Wisconsin Family Business Forum
- Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation (Madison, WI)
- Wood Fiber Blanket Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm said that the new organisation would include Wachovia Capital Finance, Wells Fargo Business Credit, Wells Fargo Foothill, Wells Fargo Retail Finance and Wells Fargo Trade Capital.
With Card Design Studio service, you can customize your business credit card using one of these three options: add a photo that promotes your business (your store front, office or product line) or choose an image from the online library; display your company logo; personalize your Wells Fargo Business Credit Card with a photo of yourself.
5 million from Wells Fargo Business Credit to ease some of the financial burden, but "that didn't give us enough staying power in a changing economy," explained Lapine.
; Wells Fargo Business Credit, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.
Wells Fargo Business Credit is a division of San Francisco-based Wells Fargo Bank.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Wells Fargo Business Credit -- a unit of Wells Fargo & Company -- said today that its Factoring division has signed a definitive agreement to acquire operations of Transcap Associates, Inc.
Going forward, Wachovia Capital Finance Corporation (Canada), Wells Fargo Business Credit Canada ULC and Wells Fargo Foothill Canada ULC will now market under the trade name Wells Fargo Capital Finance.