This study was funded by the New Zealand Lottery Health Grants Board, the Child Health Research Foundation of New Zealand, and the Wellington Medical Research Foundation.
What does WMRF stand for?
WMRF stands for Wellington Medical Research Foundation (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WMRF
- Weapons and Materials Research Directorate
- Workshop on the Management of Replicated Data
- West Midlands Rural Delivery Framework (England, UK)
- Waste Management, Removal and Deposit Plan
- West Midlands Rural Development Programme
- Wynnum Manly Regional Development Partnership (AU)
- Western Maryland Research and Education Center
- Wichita Medical Research and Education Foundation (Kansas)
- Waste Management Research and Education Institute
- Waste Minimisation and Recycling Fund (UK)
- Western Michigan Renaissance Faire
- Western Maryland Railway Historical Society
- West Morris Regional High School District (Chester, NJ)
- Water Management Research Institute (National Water Research Center; Egypt)
- West Midlands Regional Improvement and Efficiency Partnership (UK)
- Water Management Research Laboratory
- West Michigan Regional Laboratory
- West Midlands Regional League (UK)
- Western Manitoba Regional Library
- Western Massachusetts Regional Library System