However, the pancreatic tumor was a well-differentiated neuroendocrine carcinoma consistent with a pancreatic origin (Figure 5), metastatic to 12 of 24 regional lymph nodes and 1 of 3 celiac nodes (Figure 6).
What does WDNC stand for?
WDNC stands for Well-Differentiated Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WDNC in our Acronym Attic
- Witt Design Network (Hong Kong)
- Women Donors Network
- Woodson (runabout boat)
- Workforce Development Network
- Workplace Diversity Network
- World Data Network
- World Digital Network Co.
- Worldwide Democracy Network
- Who Dat Nation for Life (New Orleans Saints fan club)
- Washdown Countermeasures
- Wireless Development and Network Design (Rockville, MD)
- Well-Differentiated Neuroendocrine (carcinoma)
- Which Does Not Exist (Scientology)
- World Dyslexia Network Foundation (UK)
- Weather-Driven Natural Hazards (European Commission)
- Washington State Department of Natural Resources
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (Madison, WI)
- Well-Differentiated Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Will Dich Nie Verlieren (German band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Well-Differentiated Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Low-Grade Malignant Potential.
Well-differentiated neuroendocrine carcinomas (carcinoid tumors) are the rarest of the three ([less than or equal to]4% of cases).
Some physicians have advocated the term well-differentiated neuroendocrine carcinoma for AC to differentiate it from TC, (3,5) whereas others have endorsed the term undifferentiated LC for AC with a mitotic rate of more than 10 mitoses per 10 high-power fields (HPF).