Diane Creighton, welfare reform project manager at YHN, said: "The Government's Welfare Reform Act has many strands that will affect huge numbers of our tenants, but it is very complicated and can be difficult for tenants to work out exactly what all of this means for them financially.
What does WRA stand for?
WRA stands for Welfare Reform Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WRA
We have 128 other meanings of WRA in our Acronym Attic
- Water Resources Authority
- Water Retention Area
- Water Rights Act (Canada)
- Water-Reducing Admixture (concrete mix)
- Wavelength Routing Architecture
- Weapons Release Authority (US DoD)
- Weapons Replaceable Assembly
- Weapons Replaceable/Replacement Assembly
- Weekly Route Average
- Weighted Risk Assets
- West Ridge Academy (West Jordan, UT)
- Western Railway of Alabama
- Western Reserve Academy (Hudson, Ohio)
- Whitby Ringette Association (Canada)
- Whitman Requardt & Associates, LLP (Baltimore, MD)
- Wildlife Recovery Association
- Wildlife Rescue Association (Canada)
- Winchester Repeating Arms (ammunition headstamp)
- Wireless Remote Access
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (Madison, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the Welfare Reform Act, people with spare bedrooms in their council or housing association homes will be charged an under-occupation penalty.
A The PIP is one of the key changes in the Welfare Reform Act.
com)-- Delivering Housing Benefit Reform Friday 22nd March 2013 - Manchester Speakers Include: * Keynote: Alison Mckenzie-Folan, Director, Policy and Customer, Wigan Council * Ian Ankers, Director of Housing, Bolton at Home * Paul Seymour, Group Director, Your Housing Group * Liz Stannard, Financial Capability Project Manager, Citizens Advice The Welfare Reform Act and the Localism Acts deliver far-reaching reforms to the funding and role of individuals and organisations engaged in the benefits system.
The Welfare Reform Act is bound to have a negative impact on Wales.
The Social Cohesion and Community Safety committee meets on Tuesday, September 11, to hear evidence on how people in Birmingham will be affected by changes in the Welfare Reform Act and what the city council can do to support the most vulnerable.
The Welfare Reform Act, passed in March, has changed the law so that from April 30, claimants of the contributory Employment and Support Allowance will only receive this benefit for one year maximum.
That's on top of the pounds 18billion reduction in the Welfare Reform Act passed last month.