The event marked a second success for Neil this year, who also achieved third place in a recent Student of the Year competition, announced at the 78th Annual Dinner for the Northumbria Branch of the Welding and Joining Society.
What does WJS stand for?
WJS stands for Welding and Joining Society (The Welding Institute; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WJS
We have 9 other meanings of WJS in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Junior Racing (skiing)
- Woodcock Johnson-Revised
- World Jewish Relief (UK)
- World Junior Record (sports record)
- West Japan Railway Company
- West Jersey Radio Control (Sewell, NJ)
- World Jewish Restitution Organization
- West Jersey Rose Society (Moorestown, NJ)
- W. J. Stelmaschuk & Associates (Canada)
- Weak Jump Shifts (bridge game)
- William James Studies (journal)
- Walter J Shafer Associates
- Wernigeroder Jagdkorporationen Senioren-Convent (German: Wernigeroder Hunting Corporations Veterans Convenant; Germany)
- Western Journal of Speech Communication
- Wokingham Job Support Centre (est. 1992; UK)
- World Junior Surfing Championship
- West Jefferson School District (Terreton, ID)
- West Japan Study Group for Lung Cancer Surgery
- Wendell Johnson Speech and Hearing Center (Iowa)
- World Journal of Surgical Oncology
Samples in periodicals archive:
David, 20, who works for Miller UK in Cramlington, has been honoured by the Northumbria branch of the Welding and Joining Society He has been studying for a City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in engineering at Northumberland College in Ashington and has performed so well that he completed it six months early.
September 8: TEESSIDE branch of the Welding and Joining Society, works visit, Caterpillar UK, Peterlee, 5.