1 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Welding Society (AWS) and Edison Welding Institute (EWI) today announced that EWI has joined the American Council of the International Institute of Welding (IIW), a committee that includes AWS and the Welding Research Council (WRC) that represents the United States welding industry.
What does WRC stand for?
WRC stands for Welding Research Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRC
We have 228 other meanings of WRC in our Acronym Attic
- Water Research Commission (South Africa)
- Water Reservoir Control
- Water Resource Center
- Water Resources Committee
- Water Resources Council
- Water Retention Curve (modeling)
- Waterbury Regional Chamber (chamber of commerce; Waterbury, CT)
- Weapons Recovery Center
- Web-Based Remote Control
- Weekly Reader Corporation (education publishing)
- Well to Right of Course
- Wellness Recreation Center (various locations)
- Wellness Research Center
- Western Rail Corridor (Ireland)
- Western Red Cedar
- Western Region Chief (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- Western Regional Chapter (various organizations)
- Western Reserve College (now Western Reserve College)
- Western Rivers Conservancy
- White Ribbon Campaign (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a former director of the Welding Research Council, the Material Properties Council and the American Defense Preparedness Association.