Ian is assisting in taking charge of an ever-growing order book and a rapidly increasing portfolio of welding procedures.
What does WLP stand for?
WLP stands for Welding Procedure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WLP
We have 59 other meanings of WLP in our Acronym Attic
- Warning Labels on Politicians (political blog)
- Writing Lab Outreach Project (Michigan)
- White Lives on Speaker (art; Japan)
- Wimbledon Light Opera Society (London, England, UK)
- Woodley Light Operatic Society (Workingham, UK)
- Webelos Leader Outdoor Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- Wielicka Lokalna Organizacja Turystyczna (Polish tourist organization)
- Wafer Level Packaging
- Wallops Island Tracking Station
- WebLogic Portal (Bea Systems)
- West Lodge Park (UK)
- White Label Partnership
- White Lined Pulp (plastic bottles, child resistant snap caps)
- Whole Life Performance (construction)
- Wichita LAN (Local Area Network) Party (gaming; Kansas)
- Widely Linear Processing
- Windows Live Platform (software)
- Women's Learning Partnership (Bethesda, MD)
- Workplace Learning & Performance
- Workplace Learning Professional
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract award: Technical inspection and testing services Hardware, operating controls and tests, required for certification of the Ignalina NPP welders and welding procedures and welding in (claddings) materials ieitine control.
Girth welds were carried out in the Petroleum Projects and Technical Consultations Company (Petrojet) and at Energya steel fabrication company under a qualified welding procedure (WPS) according to API 1104.
Serimax will train contractor welders on its Saturnax automatic welding system, with welding procedure qualification taking place onsite from mid August and production expected to start in October.
KVA can recommend the appropriate welding procedure for field welding MSS without cracking or embrittlement for welding methods such as: Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW/TIG), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG), Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW/"stick"), Submerged Arc Welding (SAW), Electric Resistance Welding (ERW) and Laser/Hybrid Laser-Assist Welding.
Pipe Coil Technology is also continuing to develop the larger scale pipe coiling that will minimise butt welding procedures, providing coils of HDPE pipes as large as 315 mm OD in lengths of 750 m.
The laboratory can provide essential services to various local and regional industries, such as materials characterisation, materials qualification, welding procedures qualification, welder qualification, on all types of materials, plus specialist contacts in the field of welding, he added.
The keyhole effect allows welding procedures with deep diffusion due to the fact that the laser beam heat is well absorbed in a steamy medium.