My CheMiCal RoMaNCe - last time i saw them at oxegen they made that year for me especially when they played Welcome to the Black Parade - i think they're still so underrated as a live act.
What does WTTBP stand for?
WTTBP stands for Welcome to the Black Parade (song by My Chemical Romance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- West Texas Transportation Alliance
- Western Time Trials Association
- Who Took Title As (legal documents)
- Wholesale Tobacco Trade Association (now defunct; UK)
- Winning Techniques Training Academy
- Woking Town Twinning Association
- Women's Team Tennis of Austin (Texas)
- World Table Tennis Association
- Wynnum Table Tennis Association
- Welcome to the Board (Internet forum greeting)
- Waiting to Try to Conceive
- Walk Through the Twentieth Century (Bill Moyers series)
- Washington Table Tennis Center (Bellevue, WA)
- Washington Tribal Transportation Consortium (Washington state)
- Water Treatment Technology Center
- Waterworks Technology Training Center (Japan)
- Welcome To The City, Inc. (Toronto, Canada)
- Welcome To The Club
- Wellcome Trust Tropical Centre (UK)
- Werkstoffe Technologien Transfer Consulting (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the first half of the set had been entertaining, the second stepped up at least a couple of gears, powering into Famous Last Words, the crunching drumbeat of DESTROYA, one of the set's highlights in Welcome To The Black Parade and the fond farewell of Helena.
They played I'm Not Okay, Famous Last Words and latest hit Sing, before an encore of Cancer but the show was stolen by a performance of Welcome To The Black Parade.
Byline: Chris Robinson WELCOME to the Black Parade.
Their first hit single was I'm Not Okay (I Promise) and their last single Welcome To The Black Parade topped UK charts in October.
VARIOUS: Brits Hits A ripping good year thanks to the likes of Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars, When You Were Young by The Killers, Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, Munich by the Editors, Rehab by Amy Winehouse, I Don't Feel Like Dancing by Scissor Sisters, Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae and Smile by Lily Allen.
BeyoncA's Irreplaceable has edged from number five to four in the singles chart, swapping places with My Chemical Romance's Welcome to the Black Parade.
Well, Romance classic, Welcome To The Black Parade stood out like a sore, black nail-varnished thumb.