17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Federal Court in Australia has set down the earliest possible date for the hearing of the patent infringement action commenced by small French company Welcome Real Time against Catuity in Australia.
What does WRT stand for?
WRT stands for Welcome Real Time (Aix-en-Provence, France)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WRT
We have 48 other meanings of WRT in our Acronym Attic
- Walter Reade Theater
- Warrior River Terminal Company
- Wastewater Retention Tank
- Water Remediation Technology (various locations)
- Water Restoration Technician (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
- Water Round Torpedo
- Waterfront Regeneration Trust (Canada)
- Wealth Replacement Trust
- Web Reporting Tool (various organizations)
- Web Runtime (cell phone application)
- Westchester Reform Temple
- Whitewater Rescue Technician
- Wilderness Rescue Team (Gray, ME)
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Today (magazine)
- Windowed Radon Transform
- Wireless Receiver/Transmitter
- With Reference To
- With Regard To
- With Respect To
- Workforce Review Team (National Health Service body responsible for workforce planning in England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She previously held senior management positions at companies including WAY Systems, Welcome Real Time, Dassault AT (now Thales) and Keycorp Limited operating in the U.
Welcome Real Time and Scan Coupon specialise in smart card and promotional coupon management.
NASDAQ: CTTY; ASX: CAT) today issued the following announcement: The hearings in the Federal Court of Australia in the legal proceedings commenced by Welcome Real Time against Catuity for patent infringement were to recommence on Tuesday, June 19, 2001.
NASDAQ:CTTY) today issued the following statement: The judge in the Federal Court of Australia legal proceedings commenced by Welcome Real Time (WRT) against Catuity for patent infringement in Australia has released his decision.
NASDAQ: CTTY; ASX: CAT) has been advised that the judge in the legal proceedings between Welcome Real Time (WRT) and Catuity in the Federal Court of Australia will release his written opinion tomorrow, Friday May 18, 2001 Sydney time.