Funding has been granted to 33 nonprofits across all regions of Los Angeles County including: Catalyst Foundation, Valley Oasis, LA Family Housing, Weingart Center Association, Ocean Park Community Center, Watts Labor Community Action Committee, Rio Hondo Temporary Home, Harbor Interfaith, LA Regional Food Bank and Catholic Charities.
What does WCA stand for?
WCA stands for Weingart Center Association (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCA
We have 242 other meanings of WCA in our Acronym Attic
- Water Commodity Adjustment
- Water Conservation Area
- Water Contact Angle (surface science)
- Waveform Concatenation Approach (speech synthesis development tool)
- Weapons Control System Alignment Procedures
- Weapons Coverage Area (US Navy)
- Weed Control Act (Canada)
- Weighted Combined Algorithm (computing)
- Weighted Critical Area
- Weighted Curvature Approximation
- West Coast Angler (fishing resource)
- Western and Central Africa
- Whalley Computer Associates
- Whole Core Accident
- Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981
- Wildlife Conservation Area (various locations)
- Willow Creek Academy (Sausalito, CA)
- Willow Creek Association
- Wind Correction Angle (aviation)
- Wing Chun Archive (martial arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Graziadio School of Business & Management -- Pepperdine University, and the Weingart Center Association, a non-profit organization that provides assistance to the homeless in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles Weingart Center Association Los Angeles California Council for Veterans Affairs Los Angeles Mary Lind Foundation San Diego Vietnam Veterans of San Diego, Inc.
Los Angeles -- Weingart Center Association Connecticut: New Britain -- Friendship Service Center of New Britain, Inc.
Founded in 1983 to serve a rapidly growing homeless population, the Weingart Center Association is one of the nation's largest, most comprehensive providers of housing, health and social services.
Weingart Center Association The Weingart Center provides transitional and temporary housing, alcohol rehabilitation programs and mental health counseling for CCE homeless.