WASHINGTON, April 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Washington, DC-based national financial services law firm Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC ("WBSK") announces the release of the book Consumer Protection and Mortgage Regulation Under Dodd-Frank, authored by WBSK managing partner Mitchel H.
What does WBSK stand for?
WBSK stands for Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider (law firm; Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WBSK
- West Baden Springs Hotel (West Baden Springs, Indiana)
- When Bored Smash Horde (gaming guild)
- Warren Business Solutions, Inc. (North Olmsted, OH)
- Western Behavioral Sciences Institute
- White Bear Suppression Inventory (psychological questionnaire)
- Wolfe Bluel Socialization Inventory (cerebral palsy)
- Worldwide Business Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Work Breakdown Structure Identifier
- Wild Bird Society of Japan
- Wavelet-Based Separating Kernels
- Wide Beam Special Laser
- Windham Baseball Softball League (New Hampshire)
- Web Based System Monitor
- West Bank School of Music (Minneapolis, MN)
- Web-Based Social Network
- Websense, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Wireless Body Sensor Network (healthcare)
- Wisconsin Building Safety Network
- Work Breakdown Structure Number
- Workplace Basic Skills Network (Lancaster University; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lenders were dealing with "a number of unanswered questions" as they prepared to implement the sweeping revisions, says Mitchel Kider, a founding member and chairman of Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC, Washington, D.
Jim Milano is a partner with the law firm of Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC.
In addition, key industry stakeholder representatives were in attendance, such as All Reverse Title, Association of Independent Consumer Credit Counseling Agencies, Direct Media Sales, Homeownership Preservation Foundation, Land America Title, and National Council on Aging, OneSource Educational Development Corporation, Stewart Title, Venable LLP, and Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC.
The advisors to Knight on the transaction are Kirkland & Ellis LLP and Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC.
However, the window of opportunity for HUD to pitch its reform may be closing with each passing day, Richard Andreano, a partner with Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC, Washington, D.
com, was prepared in conjunction with the law firm of Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC, which is known as a leader for its work in mortgage banking litigation.
Brodsky, 60, managing partner and founding member, respectively, at Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC, Washington, D.