The evening concert saw 18 talented Abu Dhabi students take to the stage with the members of The Declassified, a chamber music group comprising alumni of The Academy -- a prestigious training programme for young professional musicians run by New York City's Carnegie Hall, The Juilliard School, and the Weill Music Institute.
What does WMI stand for?
WMI stands for Weill Music Institute (Carnegie Hall Corp.; New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WMI
We have 86 other meanings of WMI in our Acronym Attic
- White Matter Hyperintensity Volume
- Warfighter Machine Interface
- Warner Music International
- Waste Management Institute
- Waste Management, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Wealth Management International (various locations)
- Wealth Masters International, Ltd. (Sugar Land, TX)
- Weapons of Math Instruction
- Web Management Interface
- Webmathematics Interactive (educational software)
- White Mountain Independent (Newspaper; Show Low, AZ)
- Wilderness Medicine Institute
- Williams Memorial Institute (New London, CT)
- Windows Management Instrumentation
- Windows Management Interface
- Wireless Measurement Instrument (Grayson Wireless)
- Women's Ministries International (Free Methodist Church)
- World Manufacturer Identifier
- Washington Mutual Insurance Association (Wooster, OH)
- Western Maryland Interpretive Association (Sharpsburg, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Created by Carnegie Hall's Weill Music Institute, the National Youth Orchestra of the United States of America provides an annual tuition-free opportunity for talented young musicians (ages 16-19) from across the U.
Musicians from The Academy -- an ensemble group comprised of performers from Carnegie Hall, The Juilliard School and the Weill Music Institute will collaborate with Emirati opera singer Sara Al Qaiwani in an intimate evening of Mozart, Schubert, Ravel and Schumann.
Working for Young Singers and Composers," Weill Music Institute at Carnegie Hall, in New York, NY.
The evening concert saw 18 talented Abu Dhabi students take to the stage with the members of The Declassified, a chamber music group comprised of alumni of The Academy - a prestigious training programme for young professional musicians, run by New York City's Carnegie Hall, The Juilliard School, and the Weill Music Institute.
com/music), the creativity company that delivers fun hands-on learning and activities to kids ages 3-7, has partnered with Carnegie Hall's Weill Music Institute (www.
Beyond its world-class concerts, The Weill Music Institute at Camegie Hall provides music education programs that reach over 115,000 children, students, teachers, parents, young music professionals, and adults in the New York City metropolitan area, across the United States, and around the world.
Workshop for Young Singers and Composers," Weill Music Institute at Carnegie Hall, in New York, NY.