What does BUCHS stand for?
BUCHS stands for Weill Bugando University College of Health Sciences (Mwanza, Tanzania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bucknell University Conservatives Club (est. 2001; Pennsylvania)
- Budget and Credit Counseling Services
- Bulk (or Broadcast) Unsolicited Commercial Email
- Boston University Corporate Education Center
- Bicol University College of Fisheries (Tabaco, Philippines)
- Birmingham University Conservative Forum (UK)
- Bohol Ubi Center Foundation, Inc.
- Brighton Unemployed Centre Families Project
- Burn Camp for Kids in Ontario (Canada)
- Birthday Utopian Crippled Kiddies Service
- Buckinghamshire (England)
- Bhp-Utah Coal Limited
- British Union Catalogue of Latin Americana (Institute of Latin American Studies, London)
- Boston University Conference on Language Development
- Bibliotecas Universitarias de Castilla y León (Spanish: University Libraries of Castilla and Leon)
- Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (China)
- Bicol University College of Medicine (Albay; Philippines)
- Master Chief Builder (Naval Rating)