Also within this section are links to the World Health Organization (WHO) Global Outbreak Alert & Response Network, the WHO Department of Communicable Disease Surveillance and Response, the Weekly Epidemiological Record, and other WHO resources.
What does WER stand for?
WER stands for Weekly Epidemiological Record
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WER
We have 37 other meanings of WER in our Acronym Attic
- World Economic Processing Zones Association (Evergreen, CO)
- World Export Processing Zones Association
- War Event Questionnaire (psychiatry)
- Wholesale Electric Quadrant (North American Energy Standards Board)
- Wind Erosion Equation
- Worry-Emotionality Questionnaire (psychology)
- Wales External Quality Assurance Scheme (UK)
- Well Equipment Layout (oil industry)
- Water Entry Resolution
- Weapons-Effect Reporting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information is shared directly with partners for immediate action (epidemic response) but also routinely with a wider audience through the Outbreak Verification List, the WHO Disease Outbreak News on the World Wide Web, and the Weekly Epidemiological Record (WER).
Details of the Bangladesh outbreaks were reported in WHO's Weekly Epidemiological Record of April 23rd and can be found at: http://www.