Participating in Week of the Young Child is just one of the many ways Rasmussen College supports Early Childhood Education.
What does WOYC stand for?
WOYC stands for Week of the Young Child (National Association for the Education of Young Children)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- With or Without You (U2 song)
- Work Out with You
- Water Ozone Experiment
- Web Objects in XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Indefinite Ceiling Zero, Visibility Zero Due to Fog
- Weather Obscured Zero Visibility and Fog
- Waiting on You
- White Orange Youth (Moshi, Tanzania)
- Wizard of Yendor (NetHack)
- Woman of the Year
- War Office Y Group (WW2 branch of Royal Signals, UK)
- Writing on Your Palm (Google group)
- Western Onondaga Youth Soccer Association (Camillus, NY)
- Welsh Onion Yellow Stripe Virus (China)
- Die WochenZeitung (Swiss newspaper)
- Warriors of Zion
- Weekend Of ZZT
- Wet Waardering Onroerende Zaken (Dutch tax law)
- Wheels of Zeus
- Wizard of Oz
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The Miami National Nanny Training Day (NNTD) is a day-long workshop that is a combination of childcare and professional development lectures given by local, industry experts and falls on the last day of Week of the Young Child.
Other than that, it's a free and festive event designed to celebrate the Week of the Young Child, to be held from 6 to 7:30 p.
The Celebrate Children tour comes just a week before the national observance of "The Week of the Young Child.
com/prnh/20110401/MM76153LOGO) The Week of the Young Child, sponsored by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), aims to focus public attention on the needs of young children and their families and to recognize organizations like Easter Seals that help to meet those needs.
Byline: Alicia Doyle Daily News Staff Writer The sky was full of hot air Monday when dozens of children from the Family Connection kicked off Week of the Young Child by blowing bubbles.
April 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Over 1,000 childcare centers in Learning Care Group's brand portfolio will celebrate Week of the Young Child in exciting ways, from special parent breakfasts and outdoor art galleries, to kite flying and parades.
The Week of the Young Child is a great idea to get families involved with kids and for seniors to have interaction with kids.