x (WSAD) and WebSphere Studio Site Developer (WSSD) 4.
What does WSSD stand for?
WSSD stands for Websphere Studio Site Developer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WSSD
We have 14 other meanings of WSSD in our Acronym Attic
- West Suburban Slot Car Association (Illinois)
- Winston-Salem Scholastic Chess Association, Inc. (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Wisconsin School Safety Coordinators Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- West of Scotland Schools Concert Band
- Washington State Safe Communities Collaborative (advocacy)
- Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council
- Weapon System Supply Chain Manager (US DoD)
- Wiltshire & Swindon Safety Camera Partnership (UK)
- West Sussex Strategic Community Safety Partnership (UK)
- Weapon System Support Development
- Work Skills Series Manual Dexterity
- Workshop on Software Specification and Design (forum)
- World Summit for Social Development
- World Summit on Sustainable Development (UN)
- Washington State School Directors Association
- White Swiss Shepherd Dog Club of Australia
- Web Storage System Document Libraries
- Weapon System Software Development Plan
- Washington State Society of Enrolled Agents (South Bend, WA)
- Weed Science Society of Eastern Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
For customers managing software spanning WebSphere, Windows, UNIX, Linux, OpenVMS, mainframe or iSeries platforms, Aldon offers a free plug-in from the Aldon Lifecycle Manager into IBM's WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) and WebSphere Studio Site Developer (WSSD).
a leading provider of tools to manage and control the software development process, today announced the immediate availability of its integration between MKS Source Integrity(R) Enterprise with IBM's WebSphere(TM) Studio Application Developer, IBM's next- generation Java development environment for J2EE application developers, and IBM WebSphere Studio Site Developer, the new IBM development environment for web site developers.