May 19 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearApp, a provider of comprehensive application service management (ASM) for J2EE-based composite applications, today announced it will host a free webinar for IBM WebSphere Portal Server customers on May 27, 2008 at 2:00 p.
What does WPS stand for?
WPS stands for Websphere Portal Server
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WPS
We have 201 other meanings of WPS in our Acronym Attic
- Water Port System (surface distribution and deployment command system)
- Water Pressure Switch
- Water Pumping Station (various locations)
- Water Purification System
- Waveform Processing Service
- Waveform Processing System
- Weapon Preload Software (B-1B)
- Weapons Squadron (USAF)
- Web Processing Service (Open Geospatial Consortium)
- Web Proxy Server (computing)
- Weighted Progress Scale (toilet training)
- Welding Procedure Sheet
- Welding Procedure Specification
- Wellington Photographic Society (New Zealand)
- Wellington Primary School (Singapore)
- What the Papers Say (Russian media monitoring agency)
- While Playing Screen (Rockbox open source jukebox firmware)
- White Pacific Securities, Inc. (San Francisco, CA)
- White Pages Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Built on the Linux OS and taking advantage of 64-bit processing, the appliance operates seamlessly with leading enterprise applications, including Peoplesoft, Plumtree, WebSphere Portal Server, IBM Team Workplace, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook Web Access, Domino Web Access, IBM Lotus Workplace and more.
The company's complete range of portals can be deployed with or without a commercial portal server such as IBM Websphere Portal Server, allowing FINEOS customers to make their own decisions based on functionality and cost requirements.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearApp, a provider of comprehensive application service management (ASM) for J2EE-based composite applications, today announced it will host a free webinar for customers of IBM WebSphere Portal Server on December 11, 2007 at 2:00 p.
As a member of the IBM Portal Partner Program, Crystal Decisions will be the first business intelligence vendor to deliver a complete enterprise reporting solution for IBM's strategic portal platform - including support for Lotus K-station, WebSphere Portal Server 1.
The S2K Enterprise Portal is an e-Commerce software solution based on IBM's award winning WebSphere Portal server.
Built on the WebSphere portal server and the MapInfo Envinsa(TM) location intelligence platform, the portlets enable insurance carriers to improve risk analysis, enhance underwriting practices and increase profitability.
1, and it can be used to create Portal applications that can be deployed on IBM WebSphere Portal Server 5.