Insurance customers with WebSphere Business Services Fabric can use SEEC components to dynamically configure composite business services to serve business needs across a wide variety of user groups, including agents, brokers, customers, and employees.
What does WBSF stand for?
WBSF stands for Websphere Business Services Fabric (IBM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WBSF
We have 4 other meanings of WBSF in our Acronym Attic
- West Bolivar School District (Rosedale, MS)
- Whole Blood Staining Device
- Woodhaven Brownstown School District
- Working Belgian Shepherd Dog Society (UK)
- Web-Based Simulation Environment
- White-Bellied Sea Eagle (bird)
- Work Breakdown Structure Element
- Workplace for Business Strategy Execution (IBM)
- Warner Brothers Studios Facilities
- Warner-Bratzler Shear Force (beef tenderness)
- World Benchrest Shooting Federation (various locations)
- Watchmen Bible Study Group (eschatology)
- Water Base Spray Grain
- Weathertight Buildings Steering Group (Building Research Association of New Zealand)
- Western Boaters Safety Group
- Whole-Body Specific Gravity
- Worldwide Boaters Safety Group
- Ward Beecher Science Hall (Youngstown State University; Ohio)
- West Baden Springs Hotel (West Baden Springs, Indiana)
- When Bored Smash Horde (gaming guild)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEEC Business Component Software Integrated with WebSphere Business Services Fabric Delivers Business Agility and Flexibility PITTSBURGH -- SEEC, Inc.
Using IBM's WebSphere Business Services Fabric, based on technology recently acquired from Webify Solutions, the Beijing center will create and manage a portfolio of repeatable, industry-specific services components.