Websense email security earns highest score among all vendors for current offering SAN DIEGO, Nov.
What does WES stand for?
WES stands for Websense Email Security (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WES
We have 142 other meanings of WES in our Acronym Attic
- Warhead Electrical System
- Washington Elementary School (Visalia, California)
- Water Ecoscience Pty Ltd
- Water Electrolysis System
- Water Energy System (various organizations)
- Water, Environment and Sanitation
- Waterways Experiment Station
- Weapon Engagement Status (US DoD)
- Web Enterprise Suite (software)
- WebLogic Enterprise Security
- Weldon Elementary School (Clovis, California)
- West Elementary School (Wyoming, Michigan)
- Western Europe Standard Time (GMT+0000)
- Weyerhaeuser Engineering Services
- White Elephant Sale (fundraising)
- Whitlow Elementary School (Cumming, GA)
- Whole Exome Sequencing (genetic testing)
- Wholesale Electric Supply
- Wholesale Extension Services (UK)
- Windows Embedded Standard (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Websense, a global leader in unified web security, data security and email security, received finalist recognition for: * Best Enterprise Security Solution for Websense[R] Web Security Gateway Anywhere * Best Anti-Malware Gateway for Websense TRITON[TM] Security Gateway Anywhere * Best Data Leakage Prevention for Websense Data Security Suite * Best Email Content Management for Websense Email Security Gateway Anywhere * Best Web Content Management Product for Websense Web Security Gateway Anywhere "Websense innovations illustrate the passion and creativity the IT security industry is taking to protect valuable assets and interests," says SC Magazine Editor-in-Chief Illena Armstrong.
The company's email security portfolio consists of Websense Hosted Email Security, Websense Email Security software, and Websense Hybrid Email Security.