With the next version of Workshop, code-named Daybreak, BEA plans to move its implementation of the WebLogic Workshop IDE framework to the Eclipse open tools platform representing a convergence of some of the most significant innovations for Java tooling into a single product.
What does WLW stand for?
WLW stands for Weblogic Workshop (Adam Bosworth)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WLW
We have 18 other meanings of WLW in our Acronym Attic
- Wearable Low Vision Aid (visual impairment; US NSF)
- Wholesale Line, Voice and ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line; Tiscali; UK)
- Wilde Lake Village Board (Columbia, MD)
- West Las Vegas Branch Library (Las Vegas, NV)
- West Leyden Volunteer Fire Department, Inc. (New York)
- Walter L. Vikan Middle School (Brighton, CO)
- Wyeth-Lederle Vaccines and Pediatrics (Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories)
- Wallowa Lake Vacation Rentals (Enterprise, OR)
- West Las Vegas University (fictional university; Las Vegas, NV)
- Ware Liefde Wacht
- Wei, Lin, Weissfeld (Reliability Model)
- Wild Life Warriors (World of Warcraft guild)
- Wilson Learning Worldwide (various locations)
- Windows Live Writer (Microsoft; software)
- Women Library Workers
- World League Wrestling
- Wenham Lake Watershed Association (Beverly, MA)
- West London Waste Authority (UK)
- Weak Leader and Weak Culture
- Weighted Liquid Water Content
Samples in periodicals archive:
BEA said it has chosen Ilog's JRules offering to help create faster business response times for WebLogic Workshop customers in finance, insurance, telecom and government markets as part of the combined solution.
At the upcoming BEAWorld 2005 conference series, Intervoice is scheduled to show how customers can use Intervoice's InVision(R) Studio and BEA WebLogic Workshop to develop VoiceXML portlets and assemble a voice portal for BEA WebLogic Portal.
BEA WebLogic Workshop Can Help Developers Easily Tap into eBay, Amazon, Pay Pal, Federal Express, Google, UPS platforms http://bea.
The most recent accolade was bestowed by the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA), awarding BEA WebLogic Workshop the Codie award for "Best Software Development Product.
At BEA eWorld 2004, May 24-27 in San Francisco, attendees can see live demonstrations of BEA WebLogic Workshop controls and extensions from several BEA software partners.
BEA WebLogic Workshop can simplify Java development, helping developers to increase their overall value to a company, while helping to decrease project costs.
Available immediately, BEA WebLogic Workshop, Professional Edition is designed to allow developers of all skill levels to create and commercially deploy Java or service-based applications on the industry-leading BEA WebLogic Platform(TM) for under $1,000.