The new integrated web-enabled reporting system provides a single log-on access to seamless reporting from the SmartPACS worklist so radiologists can quickly go from exam to final report without transcription.
What does WERS stand for?
WERS stands for Web-Enabled Reporting System (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WERS
We have 24 other meanings of WERS in our Acronym Attic
- Wind Energy Resource Mapping (Bangladesh)
- Wingfield Eco Resource Management Centre (Dry Creek, Western Australia, Australia)
- Workgroup of European Nurse Researchers
- WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) Evaluation and Research Office
- Weight Excess Reduction Program (nutritional science)
- Welded Equipment Removal Path
- Wind Energy Research Program
- Workplace Emergency Response Planning (University of Wisconsin Extension School for Workers)
- Web Enabled Record Review
- Women's Education, Research and Resource Centre (University College Dublin)
- West End Refuge Service
- White Eagle Red Star (Polish-Soviet War of 1920)
- Window Energy Rating System (energy efficiency)
- Windows Error Reporting Service (Microsoft)
- Workplace Employee Relations Survey (UK)
- World Engineering Release System (Ford)
- Water and Environmental Research and Study Center (Jordan)
- Workshop on Empirical Research in Software Testing (International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis)
- Wagner EKG Reader Test
- Waste and Environment Research and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
And given the increased dependence on the Web for information transfer, Web-enabled reporting systems are a must.
TSI's clearinghouse services feature a Web-enabled reporting system that allows operators to download various clearing and settlement reports for financial analysis.