com/ ), North American IVR and Web-Based Self-Service Markets, reveals that the market earned revenues of $930.
What does WBSS stand for?
WBSS stands for Web-Based Self-Service (online customer service)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WBSS
We have 22 other meanings of WBSS in our Acronym Attic
- West Bengal State Pollution Control Board
- White Black Square
- West Bengal Service Rule
- West Branch Susquehanna River (Pennsylvania valley region)
- West Building Seminar Room (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Whole Body Sweat Rate (physiology)
- Wider Black Sea Region (Europe)
- Wanna Be Startin Something (Michael Jackson song)
- Warner Brothers Studio Store
- Warwick Business School Society (University of Warwick, UK)
- Wicked Beat Sound System (band; Australia)
- Wideband (Digital) Switching System
- Whole Blood Sulfa Test (agricultural science)
- Wide Band Subscriber Terminal
- Wild Bird Society of Taipei (est. 1973; Taipei, Taiwan)
- Wilson Barracuda Swim Team (North Carolina)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test
- Worldwide Business Strategy Team (Merck & Co., Inc.)
- West Bengal Surface Transport Corporation
- West Bengal Surface Transport Corporation Limited (Calcutta; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Web-based self-service application will allow employees round-the-clock access to their personnel information from .
1 million annually by delivering invoices over the Web, automating disputes and payments and migrating phone calls to Web-based self-service.
In addition, Cisco Customer Voice Portal's (CVP) voice XML-based platform provides automated voice self-service allowing businesses to leverage Web-based self-service deployments for a seamless customer experience, regardless of contact channel.
For example, by standardizing buying processes with Lawson's Web-based self-service tools, Einstein will be able to more effectively manage and maintain its inventory levels across multiple facilities.
go2dental's suite of web-based self-service tools fits in nicely with helping members make more informed choices about their health care," he said.
It provides a one-stop-shop for integrated payroll processing, payroll tax filing, HR data management, benefits brokerage, enrollments, benefits administration and web-based self-service technology - all through SingleSourceTechnologySM, the leading vendor solutions system.
The application will reduce order turn-around time by eliminating manual order processes, offer a web-based self-service option, help reduce costs and streamline inventory management, as well as making it easier to show that products comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety regulations.