About Connecture Connecture is the leading provider of Web-based information systems used to create health insurance marketplaces and exchanges.
What does WBIS stand for?
WBIS stands for Web-Based Information System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WBIS
We have 3 other meanings of WBIS in our Acronym Attic
- West Bengal Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation
- Wavelet-Based Image Indexing and Searching
- World Basic Information Library
- Websphere Business Integration Message Broker
- Williston Basin Interstate Pipeline Company (Bismarck, ND)
- World Bank Inspection Panel (est. 1994)
- World Bank Institute Poverty Reduction and Economic Reform Division (Washington, DC)
- Warner Bros. Insider Rewards (TV station)
- Workshop on Biomedical Image Registration (Netherlands)
- Web Based Invoicing System (software)
- Wechsler-Bellevue Intelligence Scale (test)
- West Bengal Incentive Scheme (economic development; Kolkata, India)
- World Biographical Information System (online database)
- Websphere Business Integration Server Foundation
- Woody Biomass Inventory and Strategic Planning Project (Ethiopia)
- Warner Brothers International Theatre
- Wide Bay Institute of TAFE (Tertiary and Further Education; Australia)
- Will Be in Touch
- Warner Bros. International Television Distribution
- Western Business and Information Technology Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key areas addressed include critical success factors and Web-based information systems (IS) development, the impact of age on IT salaries, the impact of IT investments on productivity, offshoring and outsourcing, outsourcing in the healthcare industry, tree-indexed data related to outsourcing, effective control structure in global business process sourcing, the use of decision support tools of enterprise resource planning systems, measurement and research directions in software quality management, online consumer interactions, skills sets of IS/IT professionals, and stress factors in IT professionals.
AP) -- Truckee Meadows Community College recently took the first step of a huge technological leap during a test site for a new, Web-based information system called iNtegrate.
A web-based information system will be set up to disseminate the project's results.
now offers a Web-based information system that allows its insurance clients throughout North America to access salvage management information via the Internet.
HCI's Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) System is a web-based information system that provides hospitals and health systems with community dashboard indicators, promising practices, report cards, and tools to improve community health.
the leading provider of Web-based information systems used to create health insurance marketplaces and exchanges, today announced it appointed Mark Granville senior vice president and general manager of the company's InsureAdvantage product division.
NARS also provides its customers with a diverse array of ancillary services including auditing, medical cost management, recovery specialization and a state of the art, web-based information system that is easily shaped to meet each customer's specific needs.