a manufacturer of a PC-based call center, predictive dialer and CRM software solution, has unveiled its latest Web-based call center software application, eTelescript.
What does WBCC stand for?
WBCC stands for Web-Based Call Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WBCC
We have 67 other meanings of WBCC in our Acronym Attic
- World Blitz Chess Association
- Wyandotte Bantam Club of America
- West Branch Creative Arts Association (West Branch, Michigan)
- West Bengal College Admission System (India)
- West Bay Community Band (California)
- West Bergholt Concert Band (UK)
- World Business Center Busan (South Korea)
- Women's Blue Chip Basketball League (semi-professional league)
- Walton Bridge Cruiser Club (UK)
- Warner Brothers Cartoon Companion
- Whaley Bridge Cricket Club (UK)
- Whitley Bridge Cricket Club (UK)
- With Blood Comes Cleansing (band)
- Wally Byam Caravan Club International (Airstream RV Association)
- White Blood Cell Differentiation
- Wisconsin Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Work Buy Consume Die
- World Book and Copyright Day (est. 1995; April 23; aka International Day of the Book or World Book Days; UNESCO)
- World Business Card Directory
- Wayne Brown Correctional Facility (Nevada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We need not be ashamed that some of this development has been fueled by adopting software originally designed for other purposes, such as Web-based call center services.
For this project TechTeam delivers the call center staff and management, the call center facilities and the web-based call center applications and technology.
The hands-free telephone and amplifier are designed for use specifically with the Eclipse headsets, and the USB adapter is for use in web-based call centers.
Tele Vantage Call Center helps enable businesses to implement affordable call centers to drive revenue and deliver improved customer service with a sophisticated feature set, including IP telephony to enable Web-based call centers and support agents working remotely; voice-over-IP toll bypass to reduce costs; intelligent call management, queuing and agent training features; and comprehensive trend analysis reporting and real-time statistic monitoring.
About Simware Simware is the leading provider of Internet-based Extranet solutions for the demand chain, helping customers get outstanding ROI from distribution systems, customer self-serve applications and Web-based call center extensions.
Exemplified by the implementation of a Web-based call center that will be integrated with the new GRM system, Yarra Valley Water's leading-edge technology vision was recently recognized by The Geospatial Information and Technology Association (GITA) in Australia/New Zealand who presented the utility with its prestigious Excellence Award.
Accordingly, the market for Web-based call centers and customer care will grow dramatically into the millennium, according to the Yankee Group.