About Leading Indicator Systems Leading Indicator Systems designs, develops, and implements state-of-the-art, web-based assessment systems and programs.
What does WBAS stand for?
WBAS stands for Web-Based Assessment System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WBAS
We have 3 other meanings of WBAS in our Acronym Attic
- Winged-Bean Acidic Protease
- Wisdom Bridge Arts Project (Chicago, IL)
- Westinghouse Bettis Atomic Power Laboratory
- Wide-Band-Only Airport Pseudolite
- Whole Blood Activated Partial Thromboplastin Times
- Highway-Rail Crossing Web Accident Prediction System
- Whole Blood Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time
- West Bank Arts Quarter (University of Minnesota)
- Wideband Acoustic Recall
- Web-Based Annual Reporting System (various organizations)
- Wind Bands Association of Singapore (est. 2001)
- Write Back As Soon As Possible
- Web Based Application Tool (aviation software)
- Weight Bearing As Tolerated
- World Bank Administrative Tribunal
- Wireless Broadband Access Task Force (US FCC)
- Weather Briefing Advisory & Warning Service
- We Bought a Zoo (film)
- Stebbins, Alaska (Airport Code)
- Warez-BB (file sharing website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
USING STI'S WEB-BASED ASSESSMENT system, Montgomery Public Schools in Alabama and Bay District Schools in Panama City, Fla.
TestWise is a Web-based assessment system encompassing test authoring, scheduling, test taking, analysis, and reporting.
25/student for unlimited use in all content areas This Web-based assessment system helps teachers measure student skills by hosting the i-know family of online resources, the first of which are classroom reading and math tests for Grades 3-8.
John Murray, president of PLATO Learning said, "Our new Web-based assessment system is essential for any school wanting to determine how well prepared its students are for these important exams.
Innovator in Web-based Assessment Systems Tops List of 25 Growth Leaders - CARMEL, Ind.
Finally, a large publisher launched a Web-based assessment system that enables schools to schedule and administer standardized tests, and report results at the state, district, school and classroom levels.