Bob Moore, president of the Chicago WebSphere User Group, concurs that JBoss is having an impact with its open source application server.
What does WUG stand for?
WUG stands for WebSphere User Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WUG
We have 16 other meanings of WUG in our Acronym Attic
- Williams Ultimate Frisbee Organization
- Worldwide UFO Database
- Women Under Forty Political Action Committee (Washington, DC)
- Western Undergraduate Film Society
- Western Union Financial Services
- Wyandanch Union Free School District (Wyandanch, NY)
- World Union of Freethinkers (also seen as WUF)
- World Urban Forum and Youth (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Water User Group (various locations)
- Weapons School Undergraduate Student (USAF)
- What You Got?
- Whatsup Gold (Ipswitch network monitoring software)
- Windows User Group
- World University Games (basketball)
- Western United Gas Coal
- Wikibook of Ultimate Games and Cheers
- Winthrop University Golf Course (Rock Hill, South Carolina)
- World Ultimate and Guts Championships
- World University Games League (online game competition)
- Windows Users Group Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through local based WebSphere User Groups (WUGs) throughout the world and a global on-line community, members are constantly endorsing, evaluating, leaning and communicating experiences, ideas as well as technical and business expertise - about WebSphere products, tools, and solutions to help solve business problems.
the leading provider of IT configuration process automation solutions, announced today that Rob Budas, director of technical services, will be the featured speaker at the New Jersey-Metro WebSphere User Group meeting on Monday, December 6.