Logidex's unique combination of a repository for services production, a registry for services and artifact consumption, an automated UDDI, ESB, and soon WebSphere Service Registry and Repository publication options is designed to provide governance capabilities for the entire SOA lifecycle.
What does WSRR stand for?
WSRR stands for WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (IBM)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSRR
We have 2 other meanings of WSRR in our Acronym Attic
- Winter Storm Reconnaissance Program (University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Winter Storms Research Program (NOAA)
- Women's Studies in Religion Program (Harvard Divinity School)
- Woodsmoke Reduction Program
- World Sports Racing Prototypes
- WorldSpace Satellite Radio Program
- Worldwide Society for Russian Philately
- Warwickshire Smallbore Rifle and Pistol Association (UK)
- Washington State Rifle and Pistol Association
- Warren and Saline River Railroad
- Wild, Scenic and Recreational River (natural lands designation)
- Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad
- Water Sector Restructuring Secretariat (est, 1997; Ministry of Water Resources, Works and Housing; Ghana)
- Welfare and Safety of the Racehorse Summit
- Wild and Scenic Rivers System
- Wildlife Sound Recording Society (various locations)
- Worcester's Stereo Radio Station (Worcester, MA)
- Workshop on Safety, Reliability and Security of Industrial Computer Systems
- Wrinkle Severity Rating Scale
- Washington Secondary Rail-Trail
Samples in periodicals archive:
LogicLibrary offers strong support for IBM's SOA Governance initiatives and will support the IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository when it becomes available later this year.
WebLayers' Policy Infrastructure now Leverages IBM's WebSphere Service Registry and Repository