July 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WebMD Corporation today announced that it will release financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2005 at approximately 4:00 pm (ET) on Thursday August 4, 2005.
What does HLTH stand for?
HLTH stands for WebMD Corporation (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLTH
- Half Life Team Fortress
- Helicase-Like Transcription Factor (human enzyme)
- High-Level Task Force
- Half Life Team Fortress Classic
- High Level Task Force on Conventional Arms Control
- High Level Task Force Support Team
- Hard Landscape Training Group (Cheadle, Staffordshire, England, UK)
- Has Left The Game (gaming)
- High Level Task Group
- Hong Leong Tokio Marine Takaful (Malaysia)
- High Level Trade Officials
- High Level Test Plan (Nortel)
- High Level Twisted Pipe
- Hippocampic Long-Term Potentialization
- High-Level Timed Petri Nets
- Heart-Lung Transplant Recipient
- High Lift Technical Requirement (aircraft high lift systems)
- Human Language Technology Research Institute (University of Texas at Dallas)
- Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/reports/c52331) has announced the addition of WebMD Corporation - Deals and Alliances Report to their offering.
June 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WebMD Corporation today announced that executives of WebMD are scheduled to participate in the Twenty Sixth Annual Goldman Sachs Global Healthcare Conference.
June 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WebMD Corporation today announced that its WebMD Health business unit is in the final stages of negotiating a significant contract to license WebMD Health's online health and benefits tools to a major health benefits company.
Holstein was formerly Chief Executive Officer and a Director of WebMD Corporation, where he successfully established WebMD Health as America's leading source of health information for consumers and healthcare professionals.
May 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WebMD Corporation today announced that executives of WebMD are scheduled to participate in the Friedman, Billings, Ramsey 9th Annual Growth Investor Conference.
The fastest growers, however, are DMG Information, Informa plc, TGS NOPEC Geophysical Company ASA, Veritas DGC, and WebMD Corporation.
subsidiary, WebMD Corporation announced today that the $50 million amount referred to on the cover page of the registration statement was set forth solely for the purpose of calculating registration fees and is not indicative of the final size and terms of the securities being offered.