Key Features: * Zero footprint web browser solution provides immediate access to the application from any PC without initial download * Dynamic rendering of the web user interface based on user Iogin.
What does WUI stand for?
WUI stands for Web User Interface
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WUI
We have 9 other meanings of WUI in our Acronym Attic
- Wasco Union High School
- Washington Union High School (Fresno, CA)
- Waterford Union High School (Wisconsin)
- Watsonville Union High School (Watsonville, CA)
- Western University of Health Sciences
- Woodlake Union High School (Woodlake, CA)
- Washington Union High School District (Fresno, CA)
- Wheatland Union High School District (Wheatland, CA)
- Whittier Union High School District (Whittier, CA)
- Weather Underground, Inc. (website)
- Western Union International
- Wildland Urban Interface (US National Park Service)
- Without Urinary Incontinence (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Workers Union of Ireland (est. 1924)
- Waking Up in Amsterdam (blog)
- Windows User Interface Automation
- Western Union International Bank
- Western Union International, Inc.
- Web User Interface Management
- Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 includes a redesigned Web user interface to help administrators ensure consistency in the look and feel of their FirstClass websites when accessing their information from any computer.
3 Configuring the Web User Interface -- Trains participants on how to configure the "user experience" using desktops, themes, menus, labels and portlets.
Nobody offers all those features with such a great web user interface.
1 Innovations: --New Offline Search Module - fast and comprehensive search of all offline web application content, including the application's web user interface and associated documents and data files.
The users' AlarmPoint experience can be enhanced with optional web user interface localization in 12 languages including double byte support.
The systems can be managed securely by encrypting the connection to the Web user interface or through device management through software that supports encryptions -- such as Xerox Device Manager or Xerox CentreWare(R) Web.
5, Accellion has revamped the appliance's web user interface, creating an intuitive webmail-like interface that allows for easy deployment in organizations, as well as requiring minimum user training or on-going tech support.