NET Web site management application, a growing partner network and expanded services for its customers with the company's 332.
What does WSMA stand for?
WSMA stands for Web Site Management Application
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WSMA
We have 2 other meanings of WSMA in our Acronym Attic
- Workers Solidarity Movement (Ireland)
- World Service Meeting (various organizations)
- World's Strongest Man (competition)
- Wait State Message Area
- Washington Square Merchant Association (Brookline, MA)
- Washington State Medical Association
- Washington State Museum of Anthropology
- Washington State Muzzleloaders Association
- Washington Student Math Association
- Web Services and Meteor Architecture
- Web Sling Manufacturers Association
- Wisconsin School Music Association
- Wisconsin School of Music Association
- Wisconsin Society of Medical Assistants
- Wisconsin Soybean Marketing Board
- Wisconsin State Music Association
- Wyoming School Music Association
- Web Site Maintenance and Design, LLC
- Web Services: Modeling, Architecture and Infrastructure (conference)
- Website Make
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nomad, a graphical, drag-and-drop Web site management application, enables Web site businesses to get their wireless Web sites up-and-running quickly, saving time and money and eliminating the need for additional dedicated engineering resources.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 30, 1996--NetCarta Corporation, a CMGI company (NASDAQ:CMGI), is positioning itself as a leading vendor of large-scale Web-site content management and navigation solutions with the availability of NetCarta WebMapper, the first professional Web site management application available for Windows 95 and Windows NT.