0 of the Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) standard -- Support for Java-based, Apple(R) Macintosh(R) client interfaces -- New HTML Public Access Controls to better support online self-service "Process improvement starts with people but, too often, information workers fail to fully embrace ECM solutions because the technology is unfamiliar to them," explains Bill Priemer, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at Hyland Software.
What does WSRP stand for?
WSRP stands for Web Services for Remote Portlets
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WSRP
We have 7 other meanings of WSRP in our Acronym Attic
- W-Sensor Receiver/Processor
- Washington State Republican Party
- Water Sector Reform Project
- Water Sector Rehabilitation Project
- Water Sector Restructuring Project
- Water Shortage Response Plan
- Water Supply Restoration Program
- Wavelets Strategic Research Programme
- Weapons System Requisitioning Procedure
- Web Services for Remote Portals (less common)
- WebSite Replicator Pro
- West Semitic Research Project
- Western Snake River Plain
- Wide-Specific Repeated Probe
- Winter Storm Reconnaissance Program (University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Winter Storms Research Program (NOAA)
- Women's Studies in Religion Program (Harvard Divinity School)
- Woodsmoke Reduction Program
- World Sports Racing Prototypes
- WorldSpace Satellite Radio Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 version of the Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) standard, and also includes improved JSR-168 portlet developer tools designed to simplify the integration of resources into portal applications and promoting reuse across other WSRP and JSR-compliant environments.
4, which adds support for the Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) specification, an important standard for enterprise portals and service-oriented architectures (SOAs).
Dave Litwack, Novell senior vice president and general manager for Identity Driven Products, commented, "Novell is demonstrating its commitment by donating its Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) standard-based portlet container and portlet library and by participating in the evolution and architecture of JBoss Portal 2.
NET developers to build and expose applications via the Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) standard for use in both BEA AquaLogic Interaction and BEA WebLogic Portal or any WSRP compliant portal server.
As a first step, Novell will contribute its Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) standard-based portlet container and portlet library to JBoss Portal, a key component of JEMS.
TIBCO's latest portal offering is based on several key standards including the Java Specification Request 168 -- a Java API for portlet interoperability -- and Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP).
In addition, Vignette has extended its ability to consume third-party standards-based portlet applications based on the Web Services for Remote Portlets standard (WSRP), which it helped to co-author.