This includes the current draft specifications for the Web Services for Remote Portals (WSRP) from the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS).
What does WSRP stand for?
WSRP stands for Web Services for Remote Portals (less common)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WSRP
We have 7 other meanings of WSRP in our Acronym Attic
- Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils (Australia)
- W-Sensor Receiver/Processor
- Washington State Republican Party
- Water Sector Reform Project
- Water Sector Rehabilitation Project
- Water Sector Restructuring Project
- Water Shortage Response Plan
- Water Supply Restoration Program
- Wavelets Strategic Research Programme
- Weapons System Requisitioning Procedure
- Web Services for Remote Portlets
- WebSite Replicator Pro
- West Semitic Research Project
- Western Snake River Plain
- Wide-Specific Repeated Probe
- Winter Storm Reconnaissance Program (University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Winter Storms Research Program (NOAA)
- Women's Studies in Religion Program (Harvard Divinity School)
- Woodsmoke Reduction Program
- World Sports Racing Prototypes
Samples in periodicals archive:
0, the company's composite application solution that now leverages the Web Services for Remote Portals (WSRP) standard.
Vignette collaborates with other industry leaders such as IBM and within the standards organization OASIS to drive the definition of Web Services for Remote Portals (WSRP).