0 features new connectivity support, including Wi-Fi integration, Universal Serial Bus support, Web Services for Devices, secure sockets layer and support for a file system compatible with FAT32.
What does WS4D stand for?
WS4D stands for Web Services for Devices
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WS4D
- Waardenburg Syndrome Type 1 (dermatology)
- Water-Stressed 1
- Waardenburg Syndrome Type 2 (genetic disorder)
- Waardenburg Syndrome, Type II, with Ocular Albinism
- Waardenburg Syndrome Type 3 (genetic condition)
- Weapon Survivability and Security System
- Weapons Storage Security System
- Wide Spectrum Software Solutions (Barcelona, Spain)
- Waardenburg Syndrome 4
- Web Server 4D
- Web Services for Reflective Learning
- Westside for Skinny Bastards (weightlifting)
- Winston Special Convoy Number 8B (convoy in the North Atlantic during the Bismarck Episode, May 1941)
- Wafer Slip Abnormality
- Wafer Supply Agreement (semiconductor manufacturing)
- Wahsatch Shooters Association
- Wake-Sleep Algorithm
- Walking Start Address (reliability testing)
- Wall Street Analytics, Inc.
- Wall Street Associates (Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The key to Life|ware's flexibility is its use of Web Services for Devices (WSD) to communicate between different home systems.
With the introduction of features such as USB device support, Wi-Fi integration, Web Services for devices, and SSL support, Version 3.
INDIANAPOLIS -- Exceptional Innovation's LifeLink, the world's first Web Services for Devices enabling module, has been integrated into Vantage home control products, making them instantly compatible with Lifeware: Media Center Edition home control software.
By embracing a standards-based, open architecture leveraging Web Services for Devices, Lifeware provides unprecedented flexibility to automation dealers and customers.