Other significant achievements and events at Epicentric during 2001 include: -- Contributed the Web services User Interface (WSUI) specification to OASIS as part of Epicentric's joining IBM and other industry leaders in creating the OASIS Web services Component Model (WSCM) Technical Committee.
What does WSUI stand for?
WSUI stands for Web Services User Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WSUI
We have 2 other meanings of WSUI in our Acronym Attic
- Washington State University, Tri-Cities Campus
- Washington State Urantia Association
- Wayne State University Alumni Association
- Water and Sanitation Users' Committee (Nepal)
- Wisconsin State University Conference
- Washington State University Cooperative Extension Energy Program
- Water Sensitive Urban Design (Australia)
- Workgroup Server Unlimited Edition
- Washington State University Foundation
- Web Services User Forum (National Biomedical Computation Resource)
- Wisconsin Substance Use Inventory
- Wyzsza Szkola Ubezpieczen i Bankowosci (Poland)
- Washington State University Nuclear Radiation Center (est. 1961)
- Washington State University Pullman
- Water and Sanitation for the Urban Poor (London, England, UK)
- Wayne State University Press (Detroit, MI)
- Wyoming School-University Partnership (Laramie, WY)
- Washington State University Police Department
- Wayne State University Police Department
- Wayne State University Physicians Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced plans to contribute the Web Services User Interface (WSUI) specification to OASIS.
The Web Services User Interface (WSUI), an initiative proposed by a working group of software providers earlier this year, plans to submit their specification to the new OASIS technical committee.