Systinet, a leading provider of Web services infrastructure software, today announced its CTO, Adam Blum, will present "Case Studies of Applications of Web Services" at this month's meeting of the Web Services Special Interest Group (SIG), which will take place on Tuesday, October 28 from 6:30 - 9:00 p.
What does WSSIG stand for?
WSSIG stands for Web Services Special Interest Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wisconsin Supplemental Security Income
- Woman Staff Sergeant Instructor
- Wood Stabilizing Specialists, International
- Woodlake Sanitary Services, Inc.
- World Secondary Standard Instrument (calibration)
- World Seismic Safety Initiative
- Wyoming SBIR/STTR Initiative
- WWMCCS Standard System Information Base
- Weapons & Space Systems Intelligence Committee
- Winston Shrout Solutions in Commerce (Portland, OR)
- Wire System Safety Interagency Working Group
- Weed Science Society of Japan
- Warner Shelter Systems Limited (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Web Security Suite Lockdown (software)
- West Side Soccer League (est. 1964; New York, NY)
- Western Slope State League (Edwards, CO)
- Western Suburban Soccer League (Michigan)
- Weapons Support Systems Land Based Evaluation Facility
- Water Supply and Sanitation for Low Income Communities (Indonesia; World Bank)
- Weapon System Staff Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHO: Roman Bukary, senior director of product strategy and marketing, Talaris Corporation WHAT: "Web Services and the Enterprise," co-presentation at SD Forum's Web Services Special Interest Group (SIG) WHEN: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 at 6:30-8:30 p.
At this meeting, OMG chartered a Web Services Special Interest Group, which will focus members' work on MDA-based integration of this developing technology with existing middleware and legacy applications.