He co-created the Web Services Invocation Framework (WSIF) with Sanjiva and is currently co-chair of OASIS Web Services Reliable eXchange Technical Committee.
What does WSIL stand for?
WSIL stands for Web Services Invocation Framework
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WSIL
- Weapon Support Improvement Group
- Web Services Interoperability Guidance (Microsoft)
- What Should I Get
- Wie Schreibe Ich Gute Artikel (German: How to Write Good Articles; website)
- West Sussex Institute of Higher Education
- Weapon Systems Intelligence Integration (US DoD)
- Workshop on International Investment Statistics (Committee on International Investment and Multinational Enterprises)
- Wyzsza Szkola Informatyki i Zarzadzania
- Washington State International Kite Festival
- Web Services Inspection Language
- Wyoming Services for Independent Living
- Web Services Inspection Language for Java
- Water Separation Index, Modified
- Windows System Image Manager (Microsoft; Windows Vista)
- Wooden Ships & Iron Men (game)
- World Summit on Internet and Multimedia
- Weapon System Integrity Master Program
- Western States Information Network
- Wyzsza Szkola Informatyki
- Web Services Interoperability Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Librados Web Services Plug-In relies on Apache's Web Services Invocation Framework (WSIF) for its architectural foundation, building on Librados' tradition of support for open standards and platform portability.
Oracle Application Server 10g Release 3 features support for a host of standards required to build next-generation SOAs, including WS-Reliable Messaging, WS-Security, WS-Federation, Web Services Metadata, Web Services Invocation Framework (WSIF) and REST Web Services.