It's built on the company's popular family of library and information management tools, Inmagic([R]) Genie, DB/Text([R]) Works, and Web Publisher Pro.
What does WPP stand for?
WPP stands for Web Publisher Pro (Canto)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WPP
We have 80 other meanings of WPP in our Acronym Attic
- Worst Post of the Day
- Womens Point of View
- Wintergreen Property Owners Volunteer Rescue Squad
- Women Photojournalists of Washington (DC)
- Waiver of Premium for Purchaser (life insurance)
- Wallpaper Paste
- Water Polo Planet (resoource)
- Water Pump Package
- Weapons Production Program
- Web Presence Provider
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inmagic([R]) Genie, DB/Text([R]) Works, and Web Publisher Pro now bundled as a single solution WOBURN, Mass.
With the releases of Web Publisher Pro and the Helios Companion in December 2002, (both are built on the new Java and jsp technology Canto released in 2002), Canto is well positioned to continue to attract a growing enterprise business.