org works like a simple web mail service, but lets the users specify the date when the message will arrive, it could be a warning, advice, or simply a 'Hello
What does WMS stand for?
WMS stands for Web Mail Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WMS
We have 203 other meanings of WMS in our Acronym Attic
- Wasting Marmoset Syndrome
- Water Management Strategy
- Water Management System
- Water Monitoring System (various locations)
- Watershed Modeling System
- Wavelength Management System (Tellium)
- Waxy Maize Starch (carbohydrate)
- Wealth Management Service (finance; various companies)
- Wealth Management Specialist
- Web Mail Server
- Web Management System
- Web Map Service (open geospatial consortium specification)
- Web Marketing Service (various locations)
- Website Management System
- Wechsler Memory Scale
- Wedgewood Middle School (Pensacola, FL, USA)
- Weekly Maintenance Shutdown
- Weill-Marchesani Syndrome
- Weisenborn Middle School (Huber Heights, Ohio)
- Welfare Monitoring Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) was ranked the best Web mail service, garnering 34.
As long as other Web mail services do not have the similar feature, Gmail may attract more users with its strengthened anti-phishing feature.
Mail is the world's most popular Web mail service, with more than 262 million users, according to comScore Media Metrix, October 2007.
Web mail services such as Google, MSN and Yahoo also allow customers to make net-phone calls, but Skype has kept a few steps ahead of its competitors by being one of the first to offer this for free.
The University of Georgia (UGA) in Athens chose a hardware solution for its campus-wide desktop e-mail and Web mail services, as well as virus and spam protection for the school's 45,000 students, faculty and staff.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2003 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD ISP FidoNet Registration Services Ltd has announced the immediate availability of a web mail service called Redmail.
Mail, a key starting point for consumers on the Web and one of the most popular Web mail services in the world with more than 278 million users2 per month.