emoze's Java client supports a range of personal and corporate data sources including Microsoft Exchange (Outlook), POP3/IMAP servers, as well as Web mail servers like Gmail.
What does WMS stand for?
WMS stands for Web Mail Server
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WMS
We have 203 other meanings of WMS in our Acronym Attic
- Waste Management System
- Wasting Marmoset Syndrome
- Water Management Strategy
- Water Management System
- Water Monitoring System (various locations)
- Watershed Modeling System
- Wavelength Management System (Tellium)
- Waxy Maize Starch (carbohydrate)
- Wealth Management Service (finance; various companies)
- Wealth Management Specialist
- Web Mail Service
- Web Management System
- Web Map Service (open geospatial consortium specification)
- Web Marketing Service (various locations)
- Website Management System
- Wechsler Memory Scale
- Wedgewood Middle School (Pensacola, FL, USA)
- Weekly Maintenance Shutdown
- Weill-Marchesani Syndrome
- Weisenborn Middle School (Huber Heights, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By avoiding web mail servers and their size constraints, xStreamMail subscribers can send files of up to 2,000 MB in size.
IEI) (TAIDEX: 3022), a leading and fast growing manufacturer of Internet appliances and industrial computers, has launched world first embedded SMB (Small & Medium Business) multi-functional Web Mail Server with Mail Log feature lately.