To help customers better manage telecommuting workforces, the company has extended the HP Web Jetadmin offering to allow IT departments configure both networked and USB-connected devices.
What does WJA stand for?
WJA stands for Web JetAdmin (HP software)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WJA
We have 11 other meanings of WJA in our Acronym Attic
- Wizards Online (WOTC forum moderator)
- Women's International Zionist Organization
- WIzard sysOP
- Walter Johnson High School (Bethesda, Maryland)
- Water Jet
- West Jordan (Utah)
- Westjet (airline)
- Woodcock Johnson (psychoeducational battery)
- Water Jetting Association (UK)
- Welsh Judo Association (UK)
- Wharton's Jelly Area (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Women's Jewelry Association
- World Jurist Association (est. 1963; Bethesda, MD)
- Williamsburg Junior Athletic Association (Williamsburg, OH)
- Wilton Junior Athletic Association (New Hampshire)
- Winnipeg Japanese Alliance Church (Winnipeg, Canada)
- World Junior A Challenge (Canada)
- Western Journal of Applied Forestry
- World Junior Athletics History
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help customers better manage telecommuting workforces, the company has extended the HP Web Jetadmin offering to allow IT departments configure both networked and USB-connected devices and write rules-based printing, including items such as automatic duplexing and color access control.
To help customers better manage telecommuting workforces, HP Middle East has extended the HP Web Jetadmin offering to allow IT departments to configure both networked and USB-connected devices and write rules-based printing, including items such as automatic duplexing and color access control.
HP said it would be using the standardized protocol within future JetDirect and Web JetAdmin products but would also be working with Novell Inc's NDPS distributed print services, and with Sun Microsystems Inc on Jini.
Canon and HP also will benefit from access to each other's management and third-party development software portfolios, including Canon imageWARE Enterprise Management Console and Canon MEAP as well as HP Web Jetadmin and the HP Open Extensibility Platform.
1x authentication * Promote protection of confidential information through PIN and Pull printing, advanced authentication and HP Secure Erase technology solutions * HP Four-line Easy Select control panel includes a touch screen graphical display providing effortless interaction * Streamline business operations with print management tools including HP Web Jetadmin, HP Easy Printer Care, HP Universal Print Driver, HP SureSupply and the HP Embedded Web Server * Enhanced HP ColorSphere toner cartridges, which come preinstalled, deliver consistent results throughout the life of the cartridge, designed for high-volume printing environments * Reduce operating cost with HP Color Access Control, which allows management of colour toner usage and cost control.
Konica Minolta has co-developed the plug-ins with HP to enable HP Web Jetadmin users to monitor, configure and manage Konica Minolta's multifunctional (MFP) and printer-only devices on their network using a standard Web browser.
HP said it would be using the standardized protocol within future JetDirect and Web JetAdmin products.