SAA, 3/7/03) Contractors must submit requests for payment and the DD Form 250, inspection and receiving report, in one of three approved electronic formats: Wide Area WorkFlow-Receipt and Acceptance (WAWF-RA), Web Invoicing System (WInS) or American National Standards Institute (ANSI) X.
What does WINS stand for?
WINS stands for Web Invoicing System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WINS
We have 46 other meanings of WINS in our Acronym Attic
- Warrant Inquiry (New York State University Police)
- Website Innovation Network for Real Estate (Flexiss; Colorado)
- Welsh Institute for Natural Resources (UK)
- Wisconsin Interfaith Needs Response (various locations)
- Women in Natural Resources
- Women in New Roles (Toronto, Canada)
- Women In Nude Recreation
- Windows Remote Management (Microsoft)
- Windows Runtime (Microsoft software)
- Weapons and Integrated Navigation System
- Windows Internet Naming Service (Microsoft)
- Wireless In-House Network Studies
- Wireless Integrated Network Sensors
- Workers Independent News Service
- World Institute for Nuclear Security
- WWMCCS Information Network Subsystem
- WWMCCS Intercomputer Network Subsystem
- Warfighter Information Network Security - Integrated Concept Team
- Windows Internet Name Service - Reverse
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include that Web Invoicing System (WInS) and Wide Area Workflow Receipts and Acceptance (WAWF-RA).
The rule identifies three electronic forms that may be used: the Web Invoicing System (https://ecweb.