The Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG) began work on the new standard in 2004, when the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) was focusing future developments on XHTML 2.
What does WHAT-WG stand for?
WHAT-WG stands for Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Web Hypertext Application Technology
- Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater (Wellfleet, MA)
- West Hills Aquatic Team
- West Houston Aquatics Team (Texas)
- Wetland Habitat Alliance of Texas
- Wheels Hull Armour Turret
- Wilmington Health Access for Teens (North Carolina)
- Winter Haven Area Transit
- World Hunger Awareness Team
- What's Up?
- What's Happening At the Moment
- Workforce Housing Association of Truckee-Tahoe (est. 2002; Truckee, CA)
- World Hospitality and Tourism Trends
- Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group
- Western Himalaya Archive Vienna
- World Homeopathy Awareness Week
- Blue Whiting
- Warehouse Book
- Wash Hand Basin