In addition to offering secure, always-available Web file storage Punch WebGroups offers rich document management features, like version tracking, audit trails, access rights controls, and check-in/out functionality.
What does WFS stand for?
WFS stands for Web File Storage (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WFS
We have 93 other meanings of WFS in our Acronym Attic
- World Federation of Right to Die Societies
- Welfare Food Reimbursement Unit (UK)
- Washington Federation of Republican Women
- Wyoming Federation of Republican Women (political group)
- Wafer Foundry Services
- Warfighter and Family Services (US DoD)
- Wave Field Synthesis (acoustics)
- Wave Front Sensor
- Weapon Fire Simulator
- Web Feature Service
- Weekly Fund Status
- Wegfahrsperre (German: drive away blocking system)
- Weird Funky Stuff
- Well-Founded Semantics
- Wet Flexural Strength (welding)
- What Fouled-up Stuff (polite form)
- Whole Food Supplement
- Wild Flower Society (UK)
- Willamette Falls Symphony (Oregon City, OR)
- Wilmington Friends School (Wilmington, DE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Going beyond simple Web file storage, Punch WebGroups offers basic document management features, like version tracking, member authorities, check-in/out, and change notification.
Punch WebGroups is a secure Web file storage and collaboration service, which gives users anytime, anywhere access to personal and shared files.
Punch WebGroups goes beyond simple Web file storage to keep users and their files up-to-date.