Sailors can log on to BUPERS Online (BOL) and order an OMPF CD-ROM or gain real-time access using the Web Enabled Record Review (WERR) link at www.
What does WERR stand for?
WERR stands for Web Enabled Record Review
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WERR in our Acronym Attic
- Western Environmental Radiation Laboratory (EPA)
- Wykes Electrical Repairs Ltd. (Birmingham, West Midlands, England, UK)
- Wind Energy Resource Mapping (Bangladesh)
- Wingfield Eco Resource Management Centre (Dry Creek, Western Australia, Australia)
- Workgroup of European Nurse Researchers
- WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) Evaluation and Research Office
- Weight Excess Reduction Program (nutritional science)
- Welded Equipment Removal Path
- Wind Energy Research Program
- Workplace Emergency Response Planning (University of Wisconsin Extension School for Workers)
- Women's Education, Research and Resource Centre (University College Dublin)
- Web-Enabled Reporting System (software)
- West End Refuge Service
- White Eagle Red Star (Polish-Soviet War of 1920)
- Window Energy Rating System (energy efficiency)
- Windows Error Reporting Service (Microsoft)
- Workplace Employee Relations Survey (UK)
- World Engineering Release System (Ford)
- Water and Environmental Research and Study Center (Jordan)
- Workshop on Empirical Research in Software Testing (International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Web Enabled Record Review (WERR), announced in NAVADMIN 011/09, allows Sailors to review documents in their OMPF, which are the same documents reviewed by selection board members when considering candidates for officer advancement, selection for chief, senior chief and master chief and other selection boards.