Other services such as Web Course Tools and NovaNet offer similar resources and opportunities.
What does WEBCT stand for?
WEBCT stands for Web Course Tools (integrated package for higher education)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West End Bridge Club (Philadelphia, PA)
- Wolfson Electronic Business Centre (UK)
- Women Employed by the Church (Presbyterian Church; various locations)
- Women's Empowerment Business Center
- World Evangelism Bible College
- World Wide Web Camera
- Web Based Corporate Account Tracking System
- Web Computer Graphics Metafile
- Workers Employers Bilateral Council of Pakistan
- The World Wide Web Consortium
- Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning (HTTP extensions)
- W. E. B. Dubois Branch Library (Gary, IN)
- Washington Executive Broadcast Engineers (Washington, DC)
- Workshop on Web Engineering
- World Wide Web Resources in Economics
- Web Enabled Framework
- West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Ltd
- We'll Be Loyal Scouts (used since late 1960s; Boy Scouts of America)
- Wolf Bear Lion Scout (used until late 1960s; Boy Scouts of America)
- Web Enterprise Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1995, Web Course Tools (WebCT) came into existence under the aegis of its designer Murray Goldberg at the University of British Columbia.
World Wide Web Course Tools (WebCT) facilitates creation of sophisticated Web-based educational environments.