The reports generated by this tool are easy to read and can be readily utilized by the user whether the test is run under the technical design rules of W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.
What does WCAG1.0 stand for?
WCAG1.0 stands for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Waterloo College Associate Faculties (Ontario, Canada)
- West Coast Art and Frame (trade show)
- Windsor Contemporary Art Fair (Datchet, Berkshire, England, UK)
- Wisconsin Citizen Action Fund
- World Combat Arts Federation (martial arts; Ellicott City, MD)
- World Clean Air Forest Initiative
- Washington Contract Attorneys' Group
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Web Content Authoring Guideline
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
- What Comes Around Goes Around
- What Comes Around Goes Around (Soho boutique)
- With Covenants Against Grantor Acts (real estate)
- Women's Caucus for Art of Georgia (est.1972)
- Washington County Arkansas Genealogical Society
- Western Colorado Association for Gifted and Talented (Grand Junction, CO)
- World Congress of Accounting Historians
- Western Colorado Area Health Education Center
- Washington County Arts, Heritage and Humanities Coalition (Hillsboro, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Resource List Info * Policies Relating to Web Accessibility links to information on this issue in a number of countries * Translations of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.
0 is third in a complementary set of Web accessibility guidelines which already include the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.