The weather-based crop insurance scheme, the national agriculture insurance scheme and the schemes for short-term and long-term crop loans have brought relief to lakhs of farmers.
What does WBCIS stand for?
WBCIS stands for Weather-Based Crop Insurance Scheme (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Whitewater Bromley Community Health Centre (Canada)
- Washington Breast and Cervical Health Program
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education
- Web-Based Customer Interaction
- Wideband Cancellation of Interference
- Williams Brothers Construction, Inc. (est. 1973; Peoria, IL)
- Winged Bean Chymotrypsin Inhibitor
- Wisconsin Bird Conservation Initiative
- World Baseball Classic, Inc.
- Wyoming Beef Cattle Improvement Association
- Warners Bay Cardiff Junior Cricket Club (Australia)
- Wells Branch Community Library (Austin, TX)
- World's Best Cat Litter (Muscatine, IA)
- Whole Blood Clot Lysis Time
- West Broadway Community Ministry (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Whitney, Bailey, Cox & Magnani
- Wholesale Banking and Capital Markets (job sector)
- Wide Band Current Monitor (electrical current measuring)
- West Bend Community Memorial Library (West Bend, WI)
- Wachovia Bank Commercial Mortgage Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract The study examines the nature and scope of crop insurance as a 'speciality insurance' and carries out a performance analysis of the area yield and weather-based crop insurance schemes presently being implemented in the country.