A wintry mix of precipitation that could include snow, sleet and possibly freezing rain was expected to span today, according to the National Weather Service forecast office in Taunton.
What does WSFO stand for?
WSFO stands for Weather Service Forecast Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WSFO
- Weekly Sales Forecasting Model
- Western State Fire Managers (various locations)
- Western States Fire Mission (US NASA and US Forest Service)
- Wisconsin State Firefighter Memorial (Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
- Washington State Farmers Market Association
- White Seabass Fishery Management Plan
- Washington State Fathers Network (support group)
- Which Stands for Nothing (computer language)
- Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Washington State Film Office (Seattle, WA)
- Western States Fire Protection (various locations)
- Wisconsin State Fair Park
- Warm Springs Forest Products Industries (lumber company; Oregon)
- Watts Sexual Function Questionnaire
- Wilson Sex Fantasy Questionnaire
- Warnell School of Forest Resources
- Washington Statewide Fishing Reports (resource)
- Whole Saliva Flow Rate (oral medicine)
- West Sea Fisheries Research Institute (South Korea)
- Wildlife & Sport Fish Restoration Program (US DOI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here is the full report from Jeffrey Medlin, the Science and Operations Officer: Tornado Moves Through McIntosh on January 10, 2009 On Sunday morning, a storm damage assessment team from the National Weather Service Forecast Office in Mobile completed a ground survey of the tornado damage that occurred late Saturday afternoon in McIntosh, Alabama (Southeastern Washington County).
He and Sonia work at the National Weather Service Forecast Office in Caribou, Maine.
National Weather Service Forecast Office, Fort Worth, TX.
This is a particularly concerning statistic because, according to the National Weather Service Forecast Office, flooding causes more damage in the United States than any other severe weather-related event, costing an average of $4.
A flash flood watch was expected to be in effect through this morning in Worcester County and much of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, according to the National Weather Service forecast office in Taunton.
The National Weather Service Forecast Office in Wilmington, N.
The Los Angeles/Oxnard National Weather Service Forecast Office opened its doors to the public for the first time, drawing hundreds of people interested in learning how weather patterns are measured and anticipated.