It also will implement a Weather Normalization Adjustment mechanism and a Performance Based Rate plan that results in sharing cost savings with customers.
What does WNA stand for?
WNA stands for Weather Normalization Adjustment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WNA
We have 38 other meanings of WNA in our Acronym Attic
- Wincor Nixdorf
- Wobbe Number
- World Neighbors
- World News
- WorldNet (AT&T Internet Services)
- Worldwide News
- George Weston Ltd (Canada, stock symbol)
- Warga Negara Asing (Indonesian: Foreign Nationals)
- Warga Negara Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Citizen)
- Wednesday Night Acro
- White Noise Acceleration
- Williams Notaro & Associates, Inc (Fairfax, VA)
- Willis North America (various locations)
- Windows Native Authentication (software)
- Winter, North Atlantic (Plimsoll mark; nautical transport)
- Wireless Network Access
- Wireless Network Administration
- Wisconsin Nurses Association
- World Nagashisomen Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several regulatory commissions have allowed natural gas utilities to implement weather normalization adjustment mechanisms to minimize the effects of adverse weather on customer usage.
May 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Roanoke Gas Company, an RGC Resources company, announced today that it would be implementing the State Corporation Commission approved Weather Normalization Adjustment (WNA) with bills that customers receive in May.
A Weather Normalization Adjustment will be established for residential heating customers that will minimize the annual impact of weather on the delivery portion of their bills.
The CUT replaced a weather normalization adjustment.
Customer bills will also be more stable as a result of the weather normalization adjustment.
18 percent in July 2012 The PSC also approved the use of a weather normalization adjustment on a 12-month trial basis to help reduce the impact of extremely hot or cold weather on electric bills.
Weather Normalization Weather did not affect the comparability of net income and earnings per share significantly for the three- and 12-month periods because of the regulated utility's weather normalization adjustment riders.